Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tuesday 15 July 2014

A Day Out in the Sun

The last time I spent my time doing nothing but aimlessly frolic in the sun was when I was a little girl.  Something about the clear sky and being in the company of my family took me back to that time.  A time when being in the 'now' was the most valuable.  A time when where we have been and where we are going was not being constantly calculated.  A time when we gave so much power and importance to being selfishly in the present.

Nobody is going to make you see that all you have got is the present.  Today, I was fortunate enough to  have remembered that importance.  For a few very well-lit and unclouded moments, I was able to be in complete peace with it.

What were you up to today?

What made you smile today?

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment